Thursday, December 20, 2007

Comic Covers for March 2008

Once again, my cover picks for the month of March 2008.

Marvel Comics

  • Iron Man #27 by Gerald Parel
  • New Avengers #39 by David Mack

DC



  • DC Special: Raven #1 by Damion Scott.
    I think this would look better in black and white.
  • Batman #675 by Tony Daniel.
    Angry as usual, but I think he has too many teeth for a human.
  • Detective Comics #842 by Dustin Nguyen.
    The snow background and building is done pretty well, though I think the Batman's cowl should have a bit more snow.
  • Action Comics #863 by Gary Frank.
    Superman and Legion of Super Heroes. Looks like Christopher Reeves ?
  • Birds Of Prey #116 by Stephane Roux.
    I like this cover because to me, it has 3 different drawing styles for each of the characters depicted. Stephane Roux is a french artist.
  • Trails of Shazam #12 by Mauro Cascioli.
  • Wonder Woman #18 by Terry Dodson & Rachel Dodson.
  • Northlanders #4 by Davide Gianfelice.

No comments: