Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Magazine Recommendation - International Artist

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While browsing through the magazine section of a local bookstore during lunch time a couple of weeks ago, I stumbled onto this magazine. The artwork on the cover caught my attention, and I picked it up and flip through the pages.

The quality of the art featured in the magazine was astounding, and best of all, it offered a step-by-step look at an evolution of a painting from various artists. It also features artists and their works, explaining their inspiration and style. It was a bit difficult to follow as they assumed the reader has some level of proficency in the arts. But nevertheless, the art works featured in the magazine itself is good enough to pick it up.

Bi-monthly, at a cover price of S$14.50. I bought my copy at Times the Bookshop.

No comments: