Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Haul of the Day - 14 Aug 2007

Was checking with the guys at TFH if they managed to get the SDCC exclusive She-Hulk since they got the SDCC exclusive Stan Lee. They told me that they did not have it, but were kind enough to let me know what Simply Toys did bring them in.

On checking their blog, I noticed that they still had some stock, albeit low. And I also noticed that they had another SDCC exclusive, the Mezco Abe Sapien from the Hellboy Comic series. But to my disappointment, it was sold out.

So today during lunch, I hurried down to their branch at Suntec, and instead of finding She-Hulk, I found Abe Sapien. Pure joy. Upon checking with the owner, She-Hulk was also available. Double joy.


This completes (well, almost, because I did not buy the rocket pack Hellboy from series 2) my Hellboy Comic collection.

Abe Sapien is probably the last Hellboy figure from Mezco, as Gentle Giants has taken over the license to produce the Hellboy Animated figures. Some wicked figures I might add.


I bought She-Hulk because from the pictures posted at some forums, she looked pretty nice in the laywer outfit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get the shadow biker scout as well ?

Shaun said...

did you get triple joy? i.e., a ticket down south?

Laurens said...

she-hulk sounds kinda wrong

neoconvoy said...

Arman said...
Did you get the shadow biker scout as well ?

Nope, not interested in that.

Shaun said...
did you get triple joy? i.e., a ticket down south?

Nope, but got a free ticket to kick your candy-ass.

Laurens said...
she-hulk sounds kinda wrong

Nope, cos it's a lot better than quality poontang.