Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Haul of the Day - 20 Aug 2007

Got a call from the folks at TFH and asked me if I was interested in a set of the Kaiyodo Revoltech EVA Wonder Festival (WF) Summer 2007 exclusives. Without any hesitation (remembering shaun's motto), I said please put me down for one. These guys are great (at making me spend money) ! :P

The only difference between this set and the normal release (No.32, No.33 and No.Extra) is the additional trail clear miniature figure packed together with the exclusives. The coloured version of the miniature figures will be released on 4th September as a store exclusive.

And while I was picking up the set, I noticed they had another WF exclusive, the Transformers Movie Be@rbrick set.

Was not that really interested in it, but Mr Roy gave me an irresitable offer, so I just had to take it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also wan the bearbricks..how much huh ?

Laurens said...

dammit,i wanna see the revo in box pix!!!

neoconvoy said...

Arman said...
I also wan the bearbricks..how much huh ?


no more liao...they bought 2 pieces for a customer, but the customer only wanted one...


Laurens said...
dammit,i wanna see the revo in box pix!!!


the picture IS the revo-in-box...