Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Haul of the Day

Transformers Animated

Missed out on the loose Snarl, so just got the carded one instead, along with Oil Slick.

Transformers Universe


Boxed SDCC 2008 exclusive Nemesis Prime and loose Springer (supposedly part of a Target - Universe Comic Packs, War Within - Springer and Ratbat coming November 08). Got to thank Clifford from TFH for sacrificing his piece for me !

Transformers Alternators

Yeah, some figures from this line are still making its way to shops, somehow.
After buying this, I realised I might already have the Binaltech version. Rats.

Kaiyodo Revoltech

Summer vacation version.

Zoids

It's been quite a long time since my last Zoids purchase. I have almost given up on this line as I did not really like the designs of the last few series. Now there is a little resurgence with reproduction of old models.

No comments: