Saturday, July 12, 2008

Haul of the Weeks

My recent hauls over the last 2 weeks.

Transformers Movie


Premium series. Still waiting for Bumblebee.

Transformers Animated

Supreme class Optimus Prime, with lights and sound activated.

Transformers Beast Wars Returns

One more TM-10 Boldfang and my BWR series will be complete. Wonder why it did not get dump over here.

S.H.Figuarts

The Next Shocker Rider. Should I get six ? Well, securing 1 piece itself is a pain.

Sky Girls


Sonic Diver Rei-Jin. It seems to be a spin-off from the MMS series by Konami. Was quite surprised to find this at Vincent's shop. I hope he gets the next series as well. Sadly, no one brings in the MMS series anymore, due to deadstock (or overstock) for the later series. Konami seems to have a knack for producing shelf warmers, eg AMDiver, which I though was great.

Re-ment

Latest from Re-ment. Got this from Ng's Collection.

MIMO Shokugan

Similar to the Japanese Re-ment series, but it deals with local Hong Kong flair.
I bought 2 to try it out. It's quite expensive - a sealed box costs S$89.95.
It is marketed by Hong Kong's UML Hobby toy shop.
I think Michelle should be interested in this.

Miscellaneous

Phone Bravers from Bandai. Not sure what series (if any) is this based on. Transforming handphones model kits.

No comments: