Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Movie Review - The Incredible Hulk



Caught the movie over the weekend. It was a good movie, with lots of action than its predecessor. I read from Wiki that this is supposed to be a reboot of the Lee Ang version. I had not known this earlier, so I was quite puzzled why the start of the movie showed a different flashback.

I also had a good time spotting some of the easter eggs planted in the movie. The cameo by "Tony Stark" at the end of the movie made it all the more sweet.

Edward Norton did a nice job of portraying an emotional Bruce Banner, especially his expression when he saw Betty Ross for the first time in more than 5 years. Liv Tyler on the other hand, was quite stiff in this movie.

The movie had a more comic and TV series element to it.

The effects were good, and I really like the last part when the Hulk went "Hulk Smash !!!". It was corny, but great !

On a scale of 10, I would rate it a 8. Go see it today !

No comments: